This afternoon, I got us one step closer to having a project finished- I finally taped off the windows and some fixtures on the camper!
Yes, they are awkwardly cut and taped together grocery bags, but there’s a chance of rain tonight, and I didn’t want to do it all over again if newspapers dissolved in the rain. I plan to remove and clean the little decorative shutters, as well as remove the light covers, and a few other fixtures on the exterior. It will be easier than taping them all off. But, this way we can paint it. I’m thinking glossy white, with the shutters in green.
Update: I got the shutters, the lights, and some more fixtures taken off the camper.