I finished sewing the cushions today. These are two that go around the table/bed section of the camper.
They’re a bit baggy for two reasons. First, when I did the first batch of cushions, a few of them ripped around the zippers and seams when I was stuffing the foam into the covers. Second, I went and threw away the zippers I had saved from the original upholstery for these two. So, I just made four little tie straps per cushion to tie the back sides shut. I really wish I would have done that with the first, what, 12 cushions last year. It would have made closing them up loads easier. Like with most projects around here, I’m just happy to be done. My sewing machine doesn’t function as well as it should, and my patience was wearing quite thin, even after a dinner break.